I had been looking forward to Mike and Rachel’s wedding for what seemed like forever. When I first met them, they told me about their love for Rochester and their desire to celebrate it along with their love story at their wedding. I was so excited because I love our city as well.
Rachel and Mike are so great. I am crazy lucky to work with such incredible people like them. They wore giant smiles on their faces all day and were so easy going. They make my job so fun. They chose to do a first look downtown between Java’s and Eastman School of Music then had the bridal party meet us at the Freddie-Sue Bridge for some pictures.
They had their ceremony at Genesee Valley Park fittingly because they met through Rochester’s kickball league. After that, they held their reception on the second floor of Village Gate.
Mike and Rachel – you were amazing to work with. You were both so joyful and sweet. It was so easy to see that you both adore the other and truly enjoy being with each other. You have a kindness shared between you that I know will carry you on the hard days. It was such an honor to celebrate your story.
- Ceremony: The Roundhouse Pavilion – Genesee Valley Park
- Reception: The Village Gate Square – Second Floor Atrium
- Hair and Makeup: Karen Bardo, Shear Ego
- Second Photographer: Justine Olson
- Florist: Anne Dougherty , Fabulous Flowers
- DJ: Kyle Orton, Encore Events
- Cake: Savoia’s Pastry Shoppe